Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday's Doctor Appt.

It went really well yesterday. The doctor said that Sophia is measuring out about 34-35 weeks and I am only 33 weeks. So that is a plus, hopefully that means she is going to be a healthy little baby. I also talked to him about stripping my membranes when I get closer to my due date (only if my cervix has thinned a little) so that way Chris will be for sure at home and not in the field to take me to the hospital. He said that if he was to strip my membranes (if it works) normally you will know within 48 hours if you are going to go into labor. That is my one concern is that Chris will be hours away on a job and not make it back to town in time for me to have the baby and him miss the whole thing. So when we decide to strip them Chris can take off a few days to be on the safe side. I still can't believe how fast this is coming. It's already the beginning of February and I am due in March.. Eeeekkkkk !!!!!! HaHaHa I am so excited !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, Daphne here. I told Hollie, but wanted to tell you. I had a dream about Chris last night, (But for some strange reason I kept calling him Able, and we were talking about Pizza. Go figure.) Anywho, I had a dream that he was about 30 miles outside of town and something really important happened, and he had to rush back. I dunno why, weird dream, but thought I would let you know.

Kaityy said...

cant wait to hear more updates!! hope your doing well, cant wait to see her :)