Sunday, September 21, 2008

14 Weeks 1 Day Already

Can you believe how fast this is going. With my last pregnancy it went by sooooo slooowwww. Seriously, I thought I would always be pregnant. Well anyways, sorry I haven't written in awhile. I have been so darn exhausted and sick. Morning sickness is still kicking my butt. I figured out it is my prenatals that are causing it though so I need to figure out a way to take them so I don't blow chunks anymore. Believe me it is no fun. So I do believe I felt the little Chappell Baby fluttering around. It was weird cause at first I was like what in flippin world is that. Well It's the baby. LOL. When I told Chris he looked at me and rolled his eyes. (like uhhh-huh like you really already felt the baby move) I told him I know my own Gas and that was definitely not it. HaHaHa Speaking of Gas I have had it sooo bad. OMG let me tell you how horrible it is. I do not, let me say that again I DO NOT pass gas in front of my husband. How embarrassing, well not really embarrassing just I am not taking the chance on him making fun of me cause then I would have to beat him up. LOL. It keeps me up all night so my big butt is stumbling in the dark to bathroom to do my thing. I am so tired by morning. Yes girls do Fart!!!! Get over it.

So about the baby, lets see it says - Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.Woo Hoo a growing baby. We also go on the 30th of this month to try and find out the sex. How exciting. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a girl. So I better get going, I need to go start dinner for my boys.

1 comment:

Kaityy said...

Awe thats so exciting! Hopefully you have your little girl. I'm going today and hopefully finding out, crossing my fingers for a boy.