Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st Midwife Appointment

So today I am 12 weeks 3 days pregnant. I can't believe how fast it is going. So right now baby is about the size of a plum. Aww I have never been more proud to have a plum! HaHaHa
Today was also my first midwife appointment. I absolutely loved it. I felt almost like I was at home. She made me feel so comfortable which is such a plus. Caleb went with me and played with the toys they have there. He did really well considering my appointment was at 9:00 and I didn't get out of there until after 11:00. Chris wasn't able to go :( He had to work but I did record the baby's heartbeat just for him. He wanted to be there so bad. So, I refuse to step on a scale and look at my weight but today I did and I only gained a few pounds. Shanna my midwife said I am doing great. Woot Woot... Way to go me. When I was pregnant with Caleb I was over 200 lbs. Yeah can you say More To Love !!!! ;) So here is the the video that I took today, you can really see my baby bump. I love to hear baby's heartbeat. It makes it so much more real...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Grow baby grow! :-)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!! Glad to hear that heartbeat!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!!!

Eight31 said...

How precious! That is just too awesome and I bet Chris LOVED that he could be apart of it in this way!