Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yesterdays Doctors Appointment

Sophia is doing great. Her heartbeat was 160 which is really good and she is measuring out just right. I gained 9 lbs this past month. Ouch.. LOL.. Other then that same ol same ol. I kinda got into it with my doctor and another lady that works there. There is a place here where I live that does sonograms and you get the 3D-4D ones. Super cool. They give you like 80 pictures and you can have as many people in the room as you want. Ohh you can also videotape it. So anyways in order for me to be able to go there ad have one done my doctor has to give me a note saying that it is ok. I guess because of sue happy people. Well my doctors office doesn't allow it. So I got pissed off. The way I see it is it's my baby and if I want to have 80 darn pictures and I am paying out of pocket for it then why the hell not. So anyways I left upset and told my doctor that I was going to go home and cry. He felt really bad and I know it's not his fault but it's the simple fact. Know what I mean. So anyways Chris called them (the sonogram people) yesterday evening and they said that they will allow me to have it done as long as I sign a wavier saying that my doctor refused to give me a note or some crap like that. So I am super happy and can't wait to have it done. I will be going when I am about 30 weeks. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Eight31 said...

Yay! I am so happy that Chris made it happen for you!!