Sunday, December 28, 2008

28 Weeks 1 Day

I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. It blows my mind. Sophia is doing great. She rolls around non stop and at night when I lay down to go to sleep she kicks the crap out of me. HaHaHa I love it though. When ever she starts kicking I call Chris so he can come feel her move around but as soon as he puts his hand on my belly she stops. I am mean literally she is super still. HaHaHa We go Saturday for our 4D sonogram. I am super excited. As soon as we get done I will post pictures.

Christmas was fun. It was just the 3 of us and Caleb made out like a bandit. Santa broke the bank this year. HaHaHa I am so glad it's over though. Now I can get my house back to order and make some more room for baby. The joys of living in an apartment. I can't wait til we move. I keep saying that but we keep re-signing the lease. LOL Oh well someday I will have more room. Here are a few pictures, one of Caleb and the other of me and my belly !

Caleb with his gifts from Christmas

28 week body shot. I look like a big purple plum.. HeHeHe

1 comment:

Kaityy said...

awe you look great, your alot bigger than me though haha, im still small.. people dont think im pregnant at all. but its good to hear everything is going good!