Saturday, January 31, 2009

33 Weeks Today

I haven't kept up with this blog like I intended. It seems every time I say I am going to write on here I get busy with something else or I just plain out don't do it. I am really going to try to keep up with it7 the next couple of weeks. I SWEAR !!!!

So today I am 33 weeks pregnant. Only about 7 more to go. I can't believe how extremely fast this has gone by. My last Dr. Appt went really well. Sophie was measuring out exactly how she should and her little heart beat was just as strong as it has ever been. She has been moving around a lot lately but she has her days were she is less active and just sleeps I suppose. I have been having really bad insomnia. I can't figure out if I just can't get comfortable or I am just so anxious. I have another Dr. Appt on Monday so I will write and let you all know how that goes. After this appt. I will start going every week instead of every 2 weeks. Oh the anticipation. So I went out today and bought a nursing bra. I was having a really hard time finding one that fit because well I have Big Boobs. I am now in a size G and after the baby is born I will go up about 1 size. So that would make me a H. Well I guess that's a plus side of pregnancy (The Big Boobs). Well my husband thinks so at least. I would rather not since I am the one that has to try and find something to fit them. HaHaHa I also bought a breast pump today. I was really wanting one just in case I need to pump for a some reason. Those suckers aren't cheap let me tell you but well worth the money. I am still not done with everything that needs to be done before Sophia gets here. I still need to wash baby clothes and sheets. Plus I need to pack my hospital bag. I have everything for it now just need to pack it. Well I better get off of here I am just rambling on. I will write more on Monday! Oh here is a little video I took a few weeks ago of Sophie kicking the tv changer on my belly. It isn't that good of a video, I took it on my phone.

No comments: