Sunday, January 4, 2009

29 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant

We went yesterday for a 4D sonogram. It was so neat. Sophia is normally really active around the time we went but I guess she knew what we were up to cause she tried to hide the whole time. She is already giving me a hard time. Caleb wasn't to interested in it. He stayed in the playroom they have playing with blocks. He came in the room a few time to see what we were doing and to give my belly a little raspberry to see if Sophie would move but then was on his way. HaHaHa All together we got about 70 pictures and most of them are of her feet in her face or her hands trying to cover her face. We did get a few of her face. I think it is so amazing how we already have a picture in our heads of what our little baby girl will look like. She is going to be so pretty. I can't wait. She looks a lot like Caleb. I guess my genes are strong.. Oh Yeah ..... HaHaHa Chris was so excited. He was laughing and ohhhing and awwing at how she would move around and how she was so stubborn. It was so nice to be able to experience being able to see her before she is born. I go to the doctors on Friday so I will give an update on that after I am done. Here is a few pictures of Sophia that we got yesterday. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!! Oh I also have a few videos. Once I get them all upload to my computer I will put a few up. They are so awesome!!!

2 comments:

Eight31 said...

I am still so amazed at those pictures...and I totally agree she looks SO much like Caleb!!! It's all in the nose haha..
Yay 10 weeks to go!!

Kaityy said...

awe thats so neat :), the pictures are awesome.