Wednesday, August 27, 2008

House Hunting

We are looking to buy a home right now. It is very exciting but makes me a nervous wreck at the same time. It probably doesn't help that I am pregnant and my hormones are like a million time worse then they have ever been. So we have looked at a few houses and found one we liked but then I found another one I really like but the price is way to much. More then what we want to have to pay. We made an offer on it anyways and they sent back a We'll think about it. I am not sure it that is good or bad. I guess we will see. It is perfect though. It's in a great area and quite. It is just perfect if you ask me. Now I am comparing it to other homes we are looking at and I know I shouldn't do it but I am and it is so hard to stop. It even has a red front door. I love it!!!! As for my pregnancy, It is still the same. I am still sick as ever and I can tell and I am sure others can tell now that I am pregnant. The joys of having more then one child is you get to show earlier. I wasn't no Skinny Minny either though. LOL. I go for my first midwives appointment on the 9th of September. I am really looking forward to it. I will also hopefully be putting some new belly pictures up soon. We are definitely slacking in that department. As of today I am 10 Weeks 4 Days Pregnant. My pregnancy chart also says" your little scrapper has already developed defense mechanisms to protect them on reflex!" How cool is that. I can't wait to find out the sex. Not long now!!!!

No comments: