Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Midwife It Is !!!!

Go Me !!!!! Yes I am being very brave and I know I can do it. My last pregnancy ended up with a very unwanted emergency C-Section but desperate measures call for desperate things. Caleb my 4 yr old was already causing me headaches before he was even here. His umbilical cord had a knot in it so his heart rate kept dropping. So Back to the Midwife thing. I want a VBAC and I can't find any doctors that will allow it just to save their butts. Midwives do them all the time and they are just as safe as having another C-Section. There is risk with everything you do. So the only thing I am not really looking forward to is all the pain but I know I can get past it. I have my first appointment on August 5th, 2008. I am so excited. They are really nice and compassionate. One of the midwives told me about free sonograms from the Midland College. I went yesterday but that is for the next blog. I don't want these to be too darn long.

No comments: