Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sonogram Venture

It was a little nerve wracking and i kinda wish we would have waited or something. We went and the technician did a sonogram but couldn't really see anything. Then she was all like That looks like a mass... I'm like WHAT!!!!!! So I told her that I have had an ovarian pregnancy before so she starts saying that it is very possible I am having another. So my heart just kinda breaks. She said lets do a Ultrasound just in case cause I don't want to send you off with something like that and it not get treated. So we do the ultrasound and she says well the mass was probably just a shadow. Then we saw the Sac but it was really small and she says well I don't see a baby but it is probably to early. At this point I am just so irritated and not knowing what to think. She measures the sac and it measures out to 5 weeks and 3 days. So I am just barley pregnant and she wants me to come back on the 5th of August to have another to be safe and make sure I am still pregnant. As soon as I get done with another Ultrasound on the 5th I am heading straight over for my Midwife appointment. I just know everything will be okay. I am just a little thrown back.

I am Due March 21, 2009

5 weeks 4 days Pregnant
241 days until my due date

35 weeks to go


No comments: