Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Another Day

So the past few days have been a little off. I have been having some cramping and lower back pain on top of having the dreaded morning sickness. I am sure it is normal it just scares me a bit since we are not sure what all is going on. I have had no bleeding though so that is a good sign. I have been doing alot of swimming with my son and niece. Ohhhh and I love my maintenance man here at my apartments. Mr. B-Rad is the greatest. He lowered the temperature in the hot tub so I would be able to get in it. It was so nice to be able to sit in a warm hot tub and stay in longer then just a few seconds. I looked it up on line about hot tubs and they say pregnant women can get in hot tubs just don't stay in longer then 10 minutes and if you stop sweating then you need to get out. I always feel nervous about putting my whole body in so I normally just soak my feet and legs. Yesterday was my husbands birthday !!! He is now officially 27 yrs old. I love my Old Man!!!! HaHaHaHa.... So only about 6 more days until my ultrasound. I can't wait... I will be taking another picture today to post up on my next blog but for now it is time to clean house.

No comments: