Friday, July 25, 2008

Morning Sickness Deluxe

That's right Morning Sickness Deluxe which means I have it non-stop. When I wake up in the morning, mid conversation, when I go to bed and even when I am sleeping. Yesterday and today has been a little better but man ol man. I did not have it this bad with my first (Caleb). I will be driving on the highway and will have my face in a sick bag. If it wasn't for the sick bags I really don't know what I would do. I was for awhile just taking a little trash can around with me. HaHaHa Now is that bad or what. At least with the sick bags I can put them in my purse and then trash them without having to walk around with a trash can every where I go. If you want to know more about these nifty little bags you can check them out at SickSaver These definitely come in handy and they even have a cool little stick figure guy on the front barfing. HaHaHa Now how cool is that!!!! I just feel sorry for my husband, he is all like is every pregnancy like this? "No honey not all of them". Hopefully I wont be like this my whole pregnancy. That would be just great !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been 4 days since your last update, ma'am...what's going on! lol