Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekend in Hobbs

So let me catch up here.. We went for the weekend in Hobbs, NM. We had a garage sale with my sister, my niece's 1 st Birthday and went to the races all in the same day. It was fun though. I feel sorry for my sister and her family though for the simple fact that I was pretty much a miserable person while I was there. My stomach was non-stop hurting. It pretty much felt like I was so bloated that I was going to explode. I finally figured it out the last night we were there though. My Prenatal Pills were the cause so I just quite taking them. I am now taking these all organic ones that seem to be doing the trick. No tummy aches yet. (Knock on wood). So anyways back to the races. It was really neat. The first time ever for Caleb or me to go. Chris has been to a few already when we lived in San Antonio so yeah he doesn't count. HaHaHa.. We saw a car flip and everything pretty cool.. no one was hurt though thank god. It was also fan appreciation night so the race car drivers made all kinds of goodie bags for the kids. We were able to walk around on the track meet a few of them and then pretty much walked from car to car to get a goodie bad. Kinda like Halloween, Caleb had a blast. He was so tired though that after getting the goodie bags he was sitting in my lap and passed out. I am still not sure how he fell asleep with all the noise of the loud race cars. All in all it was a really good weekend.

Caleb dirty and tired at the races but look at that cute smile.



No comments: