Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nothing New

So just wanted to give a little update to let everyone know how it's going. I have my good days like yesterday where I felt so productive and then days like today where I feel like I haven't slept in years and my whole body hurts like I have the flu. Ughh, No fun especially with a 4 year old who wants you to get up so he can do some karate moves on you. I am hoping tomorrow I will have some energy so I can finish cleaning my house. Chris has been really good about picking up when I decide the house can just stay messy. HaHaHa He is a BIG help and doesn't even complain when I go lay down and do nothing. My morning sickness has really chilled out a lot too. I thought it never would. I still feel a little queasy but nothing major. So I have had my first real craving...Are you ready ????

No comments: