Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yep It's A Baby

So this is how my day started out. I woke up around 7 ish and did my morning ritual. I ate some toast to put something in my tummy so I wouldn't barf and drank 2 bottles of water to fill my bladder. Caleb got up and I got him dressed since it was already 8:30 am and we were leaving the house around 9:15 am to head to my sonogram appointment. Next thing I know I feel awful, like I was about to throw up my insides. (Yeah maybe to much info but if you don't like it quit reading because through out my pregnancy it is just going to get worse). I went running for the Toilet and stayed there right up until we left. Chris said I will never understand you women. I was like what are you talking about, He said Well you can't wait to get pregnant but then all you do is throw up non-stop. I just rolled my eyes since I felt awful and I really didn't want to talk but I was thinking "Yeah but in the end it is so worth it". I tried to drink some more on on drive to the sonogram but every time I took a sip I felt a little more worse then before. So ok I maybe got down half a bottle of water, Not good at all since you need a pretty much full bladder for you to get a good picture on the sonogram. We get there and the lady is all telling me "You didn't fill your bladder like you were suppose to"!! Well I would have love to but I was to busy throwing up non-stop thank you very much. So anyways back to the sonogram... Guess What???? It's A Baby!!!! Everything is fine. We saw our cute little Chappell Baby even though the picture was not very clear due to me not filling my bladder.. Blah Blah Blah. We even saw and heard the heartbeat and my husband is just to funny and if my bladder was full I am sure I would have had an accident. After he heard the heartbeat he was all like It's Daddy's Little Tadpole.. He is something else let me tell you. Caleb was there too but he is only 4 and is not really understanding everything that is going on yet, even though we tried to explain it to him. Oh but he will as soon as we have this baby. HaHaHa.. So my due date is still the same.. yay.. I am due the First Day of Spring.. Yay I love Spring Babies.


I am Due March 21, 2009

7 Weeks 3 days Pregnant

226 Days until my due date
33 weeks to go


Chappell Baby (can you see the baby) ??

No comments: