Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sushi

I love it so much. It is the best thing in the whole world. I would rather eat sushi then anything else. So Chris, Caleb and I decided we were going to go to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner tonight. It's called Shoguns, Check it out if you are ever in Midland. It is really fun and the food is great. So anyways I haven't really been much on chicken or beef since I have been pregnant. It just doesn't taste right to me so I have been ordering the veggies or stealing Chris's since he doesn't eat them (Shame on him). Well tonight I got the veggie plate and then ordered a Spider Roll and some Unagi. It was so good I just had to come on here and let you know. I think I am going to go back sometime this week even if it is by myself to get some more. Yummo. So anyways here are a few pictures of what I had. Oh yeah and about sushi. It is pretty safe to eat sushi that has cooked fish or cooked whatever you are eating. Plus it just depends on the person too. I mean look at all the Japanese women who eat raw fish all the time and they have perfectly normal healthy babies. Also here is a link if you want to know a little more. Sushi Link

No comments: