Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sick and Fruit Cups

I am 9 weeks 5 days today and I feel horrible. Yesterday and today haven't been the best of days. I have had a hard time keeping anything down. I actually think I might have picked up a stomach bug or something on top of the whole pregnancy symptoms. It is getting so bad that I might end up at the ER so I can make sure I am not dehydrated. I thought about going yesterday but was able to keep down some water before I went to bed. Chris kept Caleb today so I could rest this morning. It was so nice to rest for awhile. He is such a good man.So tonight I wanted a fruit cup so bad (I have had this thing for fruits and veggies) so we all went real fast to go get one and on the way out the door Caleb told his daddy "We are going to go get a fruit cup for the baby cause it's hungry". It was so funny and of course Chris had to throw in "Did mommy say that"? No, why on earth would I say that. HaHaHa So when we get there we order. By the way there is no menu or prices on anything. So we are like ok whatever. I get a fruit cup and corn and Caleb gets ice cream and Chris gets a fruit cup and pepsi. It came out to like $22 even. That is so freakin expensive for everything. I think I will be making my own fruit cups from now on, But they were sooooo Good.

1 comment:

Kaityy said...

Heyy! Thanks for reading and congrats! I'll be sure to keep reading and put your link up also :). I haven't had to much sickness, so I guess I'm lucky! I'm sure yours will go away, and hopefully sometime soon! Haha hopefully! Is this your first or second child (I ask because of the cute "The babys hungry" comment lol)?